Bairnsdale Chamber of Commerce & Industry
The Bairnsdale Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) is a not-for-profit business organisation. BCCI liaises with local, state and federal governments on behalf of the Bairnsdale and district business community, and has representation at Business & Tourism East Gippsland (BTEG) association meetings, providing feedback on behalf of Chamber members.
BCCI is the local representative body for businesses to have their say on the future direction of business in Bairnsdale.
The Strategic Aims and Objectives of the Chamber are to:
- Provide strong representation and advocacy on behalf of members
- Promote Bairnsdale as a town and the businesses that are vital to the community
- Facilitate business improvement strategies for the local business community
- Create and encourage business networking opportunities
- Develop membership and structure.
Living and Working in Bairnsdale:
Businesses start here because they want to surround themselves with successful entrepreneurs and employees with a “no problem” work ethic.
Businesses grow here because they participate in our active Chamber of Commerce, town activities, town planning, and tourist attractions.
Businesses relocate here because they want to be part of a balanced community with a quality of life that attracts and retains a committed workforce.
Businesses thrive here when they participate in the community.
For more on enjoying the East Gippsland lifestyle, Visit East Gippsland